Book your spotClick Here to Reserve Your Site!
Find usDirections to the RV Park.
- Sites have 20/30/50 amp power, city water and septic hookups, satellite TV and free WIFI. All amenities are included in the rate, not extras.
- Staffed laundry room with free hot showers, modern restrooms and coin-op laundry facilities.
- All of the sites are designed to accomodate even the largest RV’s with multiple slides. Big Rig and boat friendly! Additional storage area on-site.
- Book any 2 consecutive weekends and LEAVE YOUR UNOCCUPIED RIG FOR FREE DURING THE WEEK. Call for details.
- 24 hr registration office, night security and email station.
- Espresso Stop in the main building; serving baked goods, yogurt, espresso drinks, smoothies.
- We are a stop on the narrated Homer Trolley tour. Visit http://www.homertrolley.com/ for schedules and rates.
- Private 1/2 mile beach for beachcombing, paddle-boarding and clamming. Beachfront sites have campfire pits and all sites have picnic tables. Firewood, BBQ grill, putting green. Pets and boats with trailers are welcome. Sorry, ATV use is prohibited.
- Adjacent to Homer Spit bike path and pedestrian walkway. Close to the small boat harbor.
- Gift Store features authentic Alaska Native Art and Handicrafts with the Silver Hand seal. Ivory and baleen carvings, beaded works, jade jewelry and glass floats are great pieces of Alaska to take home or give as gifts.
Homer’s “Fishing Hole”, fishing charter offices, tour boats, shops, restaurants and recreational opportunities are within walking distance of the Heritage RV park. But if you’d rather just take it easy, pull up a chair and relax by the beach!