Book your spotClick Here to Reserve Your Site!
Find usDirections to the RV Park.
- Sites have 20/30/50 amp power, city water and septic hookups, satellite TV and free WIFI. All amenities are included in the rate.
- Laundry room is staffed (open 7am to 10:30pm) with free hot showers, modern restrooms and coin-op laundry facilities.
- All sites are designed to accommodate even the largest RV’s with multiple slides. Big Rig and boat friendly! Additional dry storage area on-site.
- Book any 2 consecutive weekends and LEAVE YOUR UNOCCUPIED RIG FOR FREE DURING THE WEEK. Call for details. Not available on holidays.
- 24 hr registration office, night security and email station.
- The Espresso Bar in the main building offers baked goods, yogurt, espresso drinks, smoothies.
- We are a stop on the narrated Homer Trolley tour (mid-June to mid-August). Visit http://www.homertrolley.com/ for schedules and rates.
- Private 1/2 mile beach for beachcombing, paddle-boarding and clamming. Beachfront sites have campfire pits and all sites have picnic tables. Firewood for purchase, free BBQ grill and putting green. Pets and boats with trailers are welcome. Sorry, ATV use is prohibited.
- Adjacent to Homer Spit bike path and pedestrian walkway. Close to the small boat harbor. The fishing lagoon is stocked with king and silver salmon for beach casting.
- The Gift Store features authentic Alaska Native Art and handicrafts with the Silver Hand seal. Ivory and baleen carvings, beaded works, jade jewelry and glass floats are great pieces of Alaska to take home.
Homer’s “Fishing Hole”, fishing charter offices, tour boats, shops, restaurants and recreational opportunities are within walking distance of the Heritage RV park. But if you would rather just take it easy, pull up a chair and relax by the beach!
Click on the photos below to visit our partner links for travel information